Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

Today is our 1 year anniversary!! Here is a picture of the cake I made Martin last night, the willow tree that Martin bought for me (it's called "anniversary" he's so cute!!) and a few wedding pictures to enjoy.


Martin really likes the confetti cakes with the sprinkles in it, so I made that and realized I didn't have any decorating frosting to write on it so I used a butter knife and scraped the icing away until he saw it and then re-iced it.


It's so loving and adorable.


(Martin is such a good photographer!!)

On the back of the rock that the couple is sitting on it says "I love thee". We didn't notice that til we got home. :)


This is one of my favorites.





Mama, and Daddy Hynst. :)

I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! August 11th is our anniversary day too...it was our third anniversary, tho. Congrats on completing your newly wed year. Now you are officially an old married couple!

    ReplyDelete