Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 1/2 Favorite things other than my hubby

So, there is this girl in my ward (Courtney) who put a "10 Favorites" list on her blog. So I am kinda stealing her idea. Enjoy....


10 1/2. Enchanted, my favorite movie... but we don't have it, so hopefully I will make a friend that has it.....

10. We haven't played it yet, but it looks like fun.


9. My Eternal Marriage book because Martin and I are taking the class together and we really like it.


8. I finally got my name on my scriptures after waiting a year.


7. My totally cute journal (that I should write in more than I do)


6. Bridal photo, picture of the DC Temple where we were married and our Time and All Eternity certificate.


5. My wedding bouquet and my willow tree figures (right: "together" left: anniversary)


4. One of our fans, man we couldn't survive in the summer without it cause we don't have AC!


3. My anti-poof cream for my hair, its so dry out here and my hair gets so dry and those fly-aways are so darn annoying!!!



2. Our blog. :) One way for our families back in Virginia to see what we are up to out west.


1. My cell phone. My main line to family. I don't know what I would do without it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the list!! ha ha we love the celestral companion game its way fun!!
    i added you to my blog list so we can be good friends now ha ha i sure do LOVE blogging

    ReplyDelete