Martin is taking architecture and construction management in school. He has 4 of his major classes all in one day and he is in those classes 3 times a week and then he has an eternal marriage class with me 2 times a week. Well, his 4 major classes are exhausting!! We have been in school for 4 days and we have been staying up late reading his textbooks for those classes.(he likes me to read to him, it helps him and I don't mind. Although, I think it gets kinda tough when I get really tired and start making up my own words as I read.) Well, tomorrow he has those 4 classes and has his first project due. Poor Martin gets so worried when he has tons of work to do. I don't blame him, I would barely make it with what he is doing. I try to support him in all he does. We went to the Austin building (where his hard classes are) so that he could have the big table to do his drawings and use the HUGE paper cutter. We were there for about 2 hours. Yikes!! I got to read some homework though so it wasn't too bad. Well, its almost 11 p.m. and we are back home and this is what Martin is doing...


still working hard on his project trying to do the final drawing done.
(he is so hard at work that he didn't even noticed me when I took these pictures)
He just presented his final drawing... so here it is. He still has to mount it to foam board before the project is completely done.

Pretty cool huh? He calls this "Rumpelstiltskin"... well I call it that cause he says its "cube building with people around it"
No comments:
Post a Comment