I was bad and forgot the video camera, so all I have are the pics from my phone. And I didn't get pics of his friends but we had a good time....

This is the letter and the sticky notes from his scavenger hunt.

This was one present during the scavenger hunt that he got. after finding this he was supposed to come to the lounge to his surprise party, but called and said he wanted me to come home so he could play his game. :) so I had to convince him to come up.

The party table.

His cake, Rebeckah totally decorated it. I baked it at her place so that ours wouldn't smell like cake and Martin get suspicious. The funny thing is that Rebeckah and Adam are older than us.... so if she is saying Martin is OLD.....well you know where I'm going with that. :)

The gift from Ben and Danny. So cool!!

Picture of the happy b-day boy after the party.
I am really glad that he enjoyed it.
You are so creative! That is awesome.
ReplyDelete