thats great!! i have done this twice in highschool! it is a good feeling and they send you a thank you card which is nice. I am proud of you! i love the short look it is way cute
thats great!! i have done this twice in highschool! it is a good feeling and they send you a thank you card which is nice. I am proud of you! i love the short look it is way cute
thats great!! i have done this twice in highschool! it is a good feeling and they send you a thank you card which is nice. I am proud of you! i love the short look it is way cute
ReplyDeletethats great!! i have done this twice in highschool! it is a good feeling and they send you a thank you card which is nice. I am proud of you! i love the short look it is way cute
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletelove it! Way to be bold girl. You look happy and I hope school/life etc. is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I didn't realize your hair was that long!
ReplyDelete