Friday, March 6, 2009

I have a feeling...

That I need to blog about something that is of great importance....hmm...I always see on other peoples blogs they post about their day and the big events in their lives. I usually don't have a ton of huge events, but today was a little different. Here's how it went:

8 a.m. - wake up
9 a.m. - go to the Kimball to figure out classes for this Fall they sent me to ...
9:30 a.m. - the Clark... they sent me to the...
10 a.m. - the Hinckley to see my department advisors....they sent me back to....
10:30 a.m. - the Clark which sent me back to the...
11:00 a.m.- Kimball to get the wavier form and back to the...
11:08 a.m. - Clark to get it signed and then back to the ....
11:15 a.m. - Kimball to turn in the waiver

*** after all this I found out I can graduate in Dec 2010 as long as I get accepted to full-time next winter!!! YIPPIE!!!!****

SO, that was my day, and a darn good one at that!!!

oh and we got another power supply for our desk top so now we will have 2 computers again!!! Horray for that cause sharing can be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment