- We went to church this past Sunday and Elder Bednar (one of the 12 Apostles) was there on the stand! What a great thing to hear him bear his testimony, and then that night go to the CES Fireside when he spoke to us.
- It's been chilly and rainy. I am ready for the sunshine and warm days that don't require a coat.
- We can't wait to come home in a month for Rachel and Chuckie's wedding!!!!

- Martin might have a TA job this semester to get a few extra bucks!
- Trish has started to work out regularly...My favorite fitness class is "Abs that rock" reason: I feel good after taking it...and the motto "no pain, no gain" is definitely true and the not so favorite "Yoga"..reason: it is a lot of holding your weight on your hands and I have a bad wrist and its not so fun.
- I will not be graduating until April 2011. It's just the way my classes have to work out and there is no way around it.
- Classes are a little overwhelming at times.
- I have started making a portfolio of lessons for preschoolers, it's fun, but very time consuming.
- We still have random spiders we find in our apartment...ew!
p.s. we have lots going on, so please keep us in your prayers. we thank you for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment