so tonight we found SPIDER # 25! (yes we are counting, because I can't sleep at night)
***side note*** we have bought sticky pads to catch them, AND we have sprayed!!!! what the Rumpelstiltskin is going on with our apartment?!?!?! we are the only one on our level that has this bad of a problem... I KNOW, OUR APARTMENT IS CURSED!
So at 8:00 p.m. we decided that we had enough and called the owner. He was really nice about it and said that he would talk to the managers here and hopefully we will be moving soon. Somewhere along the line there has been a mix up about this whole ordeal, and I am pretty upset about it,but really... I just want to move that is all. I am almost to the point that I WILL DO ANYTHING to move!!
Anywhoooo, just wanted to vent really quick.
I PROMISE, I will post something up beat and nice soon. :)
oh no!!! well i hope you can move soon. I will help if you need it. I am so excited for my family to come. I am even more excited to see you tomorrow to clean and splash park!! yay!! loves girl
ReplyDeleteeeeeek! so sorry trish! Hope you move asap. I'm praying for you!!!
ReplyDelete