Here are some pictures from the trip...
The green is the state of North Caroling and the little dot Martin is pointing to is where we stayed. (Atlantic Beach)
Me, Julianna and Quentin on the ride down....it was a long 5 hour ride.
This is the view from our condo.
We are sitting on the step of the original lighthouse.
Martin in front of Cape Lookout Lighthouse.
These are wild horses on an island that we saw while on the ferry to go to the island the lighthouse was on. It was so amazing to see, I love horses and to see them not fenced in and running in the water was so cool!
This was a sign that we saw on the way to the ferry. I thought it was neat.
Fort Macon is just down the street from our condo.
We went to some gift shops after visiting Fort Macon and we saw this huge clam! (Isn't Julianna cute in her bonnet that she bought at Fort Macon?!?!?)
We also went to the Aquarium that was on the Island. (In the picture, Martin's mom, 2 sisters, brother, and brother-in-law)
Whoa!!!! Fun trip! Girl I miss you! How the heck are you? No more spiders? A new apartment!? I hope so. Anyways, I love all the pictures. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete