Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quick update before I shower and run off to classes all day...

I have been feeling the baby move almost everyday for a while now {maybe a week or so} It is so fun!! The kicks aren't hard enough for Martin to feel yet, but the ones I felt this morning at 5:15 am seemed to be a little harder so hopefully our little one is gaining muscle and getting stronger.

We find out a week from this Saturday {9 days, not counting today} if we are having a prince charming or a princess. :) We can't wait!! We both thought boy for the first trimester, but now I am confused with all the baby dreams I have had. One month it's a baby boy that I am holding and then the next it's a baby girl {this was just a few days ago}. WHO KNOWS!

Well here is my baby bump at 19 weeks.



Lots of clothes are getting really snug and I can only button one pair of regular jeans. I sure hope that I start packing on the pounds for this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment