Thursday, July 22, 2010

My hardworking man.

Martin gets so exhausted from this internship. He works an average of about 8-10 hour days everyday of the week in the hot sun. {Poor guy} He is super tan, well, he has a super good farmers tan. Hehe. Let's just say he is excited to go to the beach so he can complete his tan.

These pictures are of a pair of his gloves after about 2 months of working.


You can see the huge wholes but to give it the real effect I put it on to show you that it really doesn't cover your hand at all.



Well, as of now I have one more class to attend in about an hour and Martin has today and tomorrow to work. We are hopefully going to be leaving Rexburg this Saturday, but it depends on how hard we work at night and how fast we {I mean Martin} can clean since I can't use heavy cleaners. Poor guy, I am not much help being 7 months prego with packing or cleaning. He is going to be tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment