Friday, November 7, 2008

Crazy 8's

8 tag
8 TV shows I like to watch:
1.The Hills
2.What Not to Wear,
3. Law & Order SVU
4. Law & Order CI
5.The Office
6. Look a Like
7. The weather Channel when there is supposed to be snow

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. went to the temple with martin
2. cleaned the apartment
3. stayed up with martin to register for winter classes
4. one class was cancelled
5. got a phone call from my dad
6. bought leggings
7. bought a new little purse
8. talked about finances in class

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Gringo's
2.Cheesecake Factory
3.Mexico
4. Olive Garden
5. Pino's
6. Red Lobster
7. Craigo's
8. Hong Kong King


8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Registering for winter classes
2. Lots of snow this winter
3. Going home for Christmas
4. Thanksgiving
5. Seeing Martin in 45 minutes
6. My birthday next week
7. Going to the hot springs tonight
8. Starting a family with martin in the future

1 comment:

  1. hey I love your lists! I love blogging things like that! So I hope all is well and that life is good. Thanks for the great comments to me all the time. It means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete