Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Martin got a boo boo

Martin was helping his teacher move and a picture fell apart and when the glass was falling it took a good gash out of Martin's finger. He called me to tell me he was on the way home and told me it was snowing (so of course I freaked out because I was excited) and he told me "don't freak out...(I thought he was telling me to stop screaming because of the snow...) and he needed me to get stuff ready cause he cut his finger. I think I was calm and collected, but I was worried because he wasn't home yet. I was hoping that he didn't need stitches. Well he got home and took off the band-aid (he didn't know what it looked like cause it was dark and all he knew is that it was bleeding a lot) and he didn't need stitches. It's not a cut down into the finger its a big chunk off the top and that's it.
So I doctored him up and went to our neighbors to get peroxide cause we don't have any.

This picture makes it look like its not that big of a deal, but it's pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment