
This is one of our last family pictures back home in Virginia before we left. We are going to take Christmas pictures as soon as it snows to send out for Christmas.
This is us hanging out with Mr. Shark at the Denver Aquarium on our drive out to Idaho.
Me and my gangsta daughters at Youth Conference this year. Oh how I miss them! I want to go back!
This is the 11 month anniversary surprise from our daughters Laurissa and Beth at Youth Conference. They decorated out devotional room the night before when we all went to bed so the next morning Martin called me and said you need to come up now. I thought I was way late but when I got there we saw these! There were many more, but this picture turned out the best.
This is when Julianna (martin's little sister) stayed with us back home (in our HUGE apartment), it was the night I pulled out her first tooth and she said "I was such a big girl, I didn't cry and it didn't hurt. I want to call everyone." So we called all of her older siblings, Mom and Dad, Ganna and Grandy. She was so proud to be a big girl that lost a tooth.(she was 5 at the time) Just recently she called to tell me she pulled out her second tooth all by herself!!! We miss her bunches!!
P.S. Thanks for the tag Courtney! :)
I tag Heather, Chelsey, Crissy, and Kate.
Cute pictures! And I see that you thoughtfully tagged me... What am I supposed to do? Oh I'm such a bad blogger, I don't even know!
ReplyDelete