Friday, January 16, 2009

The Past week & Next week

This past week we have been trying to do our normal homework and our homework for next week.
Martin working on a power point for one of his classes. Notice the clock 12:42 that is a.m. not p.m. During the semester we don't get as much sleep as we would like, especially Martin.


Introducing.......
drum roll......
FISHY (she died when we were in Vegas)


Yep, that's right....VEGAS!! We leave Monday morning at 5:45 a.m. Geez that's early, I know, but we are riding down in a bus from BYU-I so we don't have to pay for gas, thank goodness cause we are broke. Anyway we will be gone all week and Martin will be presenting for his competition, wish him luck. He is very nervous!! (but I know he will do good)

This is Caesars Palace where Martin is presenting.


We are so excited to go, well maybe I am more excited than Martin, poor guy is so nervous. But as soon as he is done he will enjoy it and be excited. We will take lots of pictures to post when we get back!

2 comments: