Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pray for us...

So, today was not the best of days for us!

This morning I woke up to a text message to find out that my aunt has cancer and that's never good. (I'm praying for you Dita, I love you!) Hang in there we are praying for you!

And then we find out that we seriously are broke. Like if I don't get hired in the next 2-3 weeks at KFC or Jack in the Box then we are going to have to get student loans. We had SO much money saved up when we came out here but when you have a bunch of bills and school tuition for 2 it goes quick especially when we didn't have jobs. Martin is working part time on campus as a TA, and I am waiting to hear back from a few places.

If worse comes to worse I will have to wait to finish school later and put martin through now since he will be the one needing the education a little more than me to support our family.

Ugh, why can't I just plant a money tree????? OR paint slips of paper green and call it money????

I HATE OWING PEOPLE MONEY.
Tithing check...here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment