Friday, September 11, 2009

WE HAVE NEWS FOR THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

I {trish} got ACCEPTED to be a full-time student here at BYU-I. This is a big deal to me because I never thought I would be admitted to a University. Yes, I am taking classes here as a non-traditional student, BUT with that I wasn't considered a student at the university and now I am!!!!!
I will start taking 12 or more credits next semester with no problem and my insurance wont be $600 a semester it will be closer to $200!!!! Another great thing is that I will be able to get grants because I am an official student!!

The crazy thing is that I finished my application this Wednesday {2 days ago!!!!} and I got an email on Thursday {yesterday} saying that it will probably take up to 6 weeks to find out if I got accepted because the admissions office has about 15,000 applications to go through and I found out 2 days after applying!!! I feel like Heavenly Father is just confirming to me that this is the place I need to be right now in my life and even though I am 2,000+ miles away from my family I am content living in Rexburg {for now}.

Now that I have been accepted it looks like I will be graduating in December 2010!!!!!! I am just 1 year and 3 months from being a college graduate!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't get over this excitement!!!

Martin is in class right now so I haven't told him and it's KILLING me!!! He gets out in 15 minutes. {it's going to feel like forever}

5 comments:

  1. congrats girl!! how exciting. enjoy it, I miss it so much now that I am graduated. i love byu-i!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo i'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!
    love
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete