It was so fun! Kamron is a cowboy and told us that this wasn't a real rodeo it was one that the school put on. I still enjoyed it and I wonder if I enjoyed a not so real one....how will I like a real one!?!?!? Maybe one day I will find out.
(Kamron and Samantha) Samantha and I are in the preschool together that's how we met. She is pretty much like a sister because we are so alike and we get along pretty well. Unless she is trying to kill me by knocking me off a latter at preschool. :) Just kidding Samantha!!! (she didn't do it purposly, or at least that is what she says....hehe)
It was so much fun! I can't wait to go to another one!!!
Yes this calf has money stuck on it, and yes there are people chasing it to get the money. :) crazy huh?
Roping a calf, I think this guys did it in like 9 seconds or something? pretty amazing!
Picture before the greatness began.
I can't get the video on now, but there was a 5 year old girl who did barrel racing on a full grown horse! She was great!
PRESCHOOL:
It's going good. I like the girls I teach with. I have taught one lesson so far and it went pretty good. I was super nervous until the kids showed up and then it was "on like donkey kong" and I had to get into my groove! I turned in my second lesson plan today and I teach November 2. My topic is Police Officers. I am having a police officer come in and talk to the kids and they get to sit in the car and learn about what is in the officer's belt. I hope this lesson goes just as good if not better than the last one. After the police officer lesson I will teach one more time this semester, but we haven't picked a topic yet.
GRADUATION:
I found out that if Martin doesn't get an internship this winter or this coming summer and we stay here and I continue to take classes I could graduate in JULY!!!! Yeah, I'm talking in 9 months!!!! YIPPIE! (but that is only if Martin doesn't find an internship, if he does then I will graduate next Decemeber (2010) as planned. Lets hope for a local internship so that I can finish school super fast!
AND THEN SOME:
We watched conference with our friends: Luke & Mary, Jared, Kristin & Kaylee, and Colten, Jenny & Caden. It was fun we met in the club house around 9 and made breakfast then watched conference.
** I feel so bad about not blogging. I used to blog like every other day and now I am lucky if it is once a month. We are so busy with school and trying to have a social life. Most of the time when friends want to hang out we are swamped with homework. Martin does about 20 loads of homework a night, poor guy! I am only taking 2 classes this semester, but I am keeping busy with lesson plans and trying to study for classes. Mid-terms are this week and I am studying away, I really want to get a good grade in my practicum classes.
It hasn't snowed much yet, we had an inch or so a few weeks ago, but that's it. Winter hasn't hit us head on, but it sure does get cold sometimes.
--We miss our families so much! We can't wait to come home for Christmas (if it works out that way).
No comments:
Post a Comment