Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am having a hair-dentity crisis!!!! HELP

I REALLY need you to pick your favorite ones. Leave the # you like the most in a comment. I want to get my hair cut next week, but I don't know if I should add layers or side bangs or go shorter or let it keep growing?!??! HELP ME PLEASE! (p.s yes these are all pictures of me in the past 2 years...I like to change my hair a lot.)

#1 Short, dark with not really any side bangs.


#2 Super bangs!


#3Mostly one length about to my shoulders with big side part.


#4 (About the same length as mine now.) Layers an a few side bangs. - NO, its not a supermodel, just me :)


#5 Short and choppy with side bangs.


#6 Grow it super long (again) and have side bangs.


#7 Grow it longer and have long side bangs.


#8 Short and dark with side bangs.


#9 Most recent. Little below the shoulders with no side bangs. (blah! DONT VOTE FOR THIS ONE!)

2 comments: