Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sigh....

So I still haven't got my hair cut. I'll get to it one day, things just keep coming up. Preschool is going good. The girls are great. I sure am going to miss them next semester. I am staying busy writing lesson plans and being creative for the preschool classroom.

Here is the latest:

This is how we spend our Saturday last weekend. (9 am- 7:30 pm)
It is a Police Dept. that we set up for my lesson on police officers.
The top with the black is the jail and the bottom is the police dept.

The yellow box in the picture above is the bus and this is the bus stop.

The coolest parking lot ever!!!

The police cars parked near the police station. :)






Martin is staying super busy with classes and homework. I am trying to work out at least 2 times a week to get into shape. Man do these classes kick my butt. I feel good after them though. Hopefully when we come home for Christmas I will be skinnier.


We had a Halloween party with some of our friends in the ward/complex. We ate really good sweets played some really fun games (mafia was our favorite, we had never played until then) and watched Star dust until 2 am.


That is the latest.

P.S. We are super excited to see you (family) over Christmas!!! Only a month 1/2 left!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! that is creative! if it looks fun for me i'm sure it will be fun for the kiddies! it makes me want to buy a plane ticket and come play!--rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i love your costume! I was once snow white too! Martin's is great with the horse. i'm sure jirik would be jealous if he saw Woody!--rachel

    ReplyDelete