Saturday, December 19, 2009

A little delayed

So we were trying to leave Rexburg yesterday so that we could hang out with Jirik and Caitlin for a few days before we fly home. We wanted to be out of Rexburg by 1:30, so we went to fill up the gas tank and put some air in a tire that was a little low. Well, it turns out that the tire had a screw in it. Yea, not a nail, a screw..? weird. Well after about 45 minutes in the cold with freezing finger tips we pulled out the screw and plugged the whole. I was going to get a picture but I was helping and didn't get a chance. I sure do love my husband, he can make the world all better when it starts to fall apart. So that was our first delay.... bring on another one. I read to day that richmond has 5 inches in some places and 10 in other. HOLY COW that is like a blizzard for Virginia, but a normal day for Idaho. Hopefully we wont have any delays with flying. I know here in Utah we probably wont have any delays because there isn't much snow on the ground which is a relief since last year it was blizzarding when we drove down to fly home.

I will probably update sometime while we are in Virginia.
Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment