This is me and Julianna (Martin's little sister) wrapped like a "burrito" - at least that's what we called ourselves- waiting in line for the tram to come pick us up for the show.
Martin and Andrew hanging in the car. I was playing with the camera and figured out how to do the accent thing. :)
Me and Andrew (my brother) hanging out.
Martin and I (attempting) to play Dance Dance Revolution. We "failed" two times. Apparently I am not a good dancer when I use just my feet.
A few pictures from G &G's (as michael would write it-haha)
Martin's Grandparents house- Christmas Eve:
Here is "the craziness" as I call it.
Rachel and Chuck <3
So that is the update thus far, it is 10:24 p.m. on Christmas Eve so more photos will follow in the days to come....for now....I should get my p.j.'s on and head to bed before SANTA comes!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS (EVE) EVERYONE!!
So what you're trying to say is... you're a good dancer when you use your hands too? hmmmmm :)
ReplyDeleteyeah you know...the sprinkler is my specialty!! :)
ReplyDeletei've always wanted to play that dance game!!!!! hope your holidays were amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas (a couple of weeks ago now...)!!! Glad you guys had a fun holiday!
ReplyDelete